ACDC Black Ice Tour Melbourne - Bringing the House Down ~ Chris Pattas Blog

Feb 12, 2010

ACDC Black Ice Tour Melbourne - Bringing the House Down

What a great night at Etihad Stadium last night.  ACDC thrilled the 60,000 fans with a collection of their greatest hits.  It is hard to believe that this band wrote many of these songs in Melbourne over 35 years ago!  A group of us ranging from teen to baby-boomer went along and left very happy with the performance.  Brian Johnson's raspy voice and Angus Young doing his guitar riffs were the highlights for me.  My son said "when can we see the next one dad?"  I would have loved to hear "It's a Long Way to the Top", though, and I suspect the other fans would have liked it too.  Great stuff... go along and see it if you can.  Check out the pics and video below...
Despite being so far from the stage the atmosphere was great:
A short clip summarising the night:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Compilation clip?.. makes me wonder, did you tape the whole show?, I was there, from interstate, and would love to find a full copy, in decent quality rather than just .flv's from youtube!... if so, could you drop me a link, dvntjester@hotmail.com, thanks..

Chris Pattas said...

Only have compilation out of respect for copyright

Unknown said...

Hey mate, would you upload Rock n Roll train? I want to buy their Melbourne Tour on DVD but I don't think they will make a DVD.

Anonymous said...

how much would you like? money?

Chris Pattas said...

No money... just enjoy compilation