Impossible - Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol ~ Chris Pattas Blog

Dec 17, 2011

Impossible - Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol

I've seen all of the Mission Impossible movies (and all of the TV series) and "Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol" is the most impossible one - but also one of the best!
It starts off a little slow, but once the Kremlin is bombed you are hooked!
Tom Cruise looks great for his age.  Jeremy Renner I still can't get his Hurt Locker performance out of my mind so I took a while to warm to him.  Simon Pegg is funny - very funny.  His facial expressions are great and he allows a broad audience to enjoy the film.
Now Paula Patton is wonderful! Almost as gorgeous as Halle Berry!  She is sexy, has lots of character and shines in her role.  I'm looking forward to seeing her in future movies.
I think Tom Cruise has a winner. Enjoy this one on the big screen because the editing is great.
Here is the trailer to wet your appetite...

No comments: